Saturday 8 September 2012

Introducing Annelie Potgieter - The Wellness & Networking Event For Women

It gives me great pleasure to introduce another fabulous woman, who'll be speaking at The Wellness & Networking Event For Women, on 16 October 2012.

She is Annelie Potgieter, businesswoman extraordinaire, and cancer survivor, who decided to make the most of every second of her life.




I met Annelie on Facebook and for some reason (perhaps the positive spirit), we connected. I was blessed to be able to meet her face to face on two occasions.  I was fascinated by her zest for life and her positive spirit.  As I got to know her a little better, I learned that she is also a cancer survivor.

Annelie will share a snippet of her journey of being diagnosed with- and surviving cancer.  Delegates will be inspired.  

The title of her talk is: "It’s my life!  Make it happen."




Annelie regularly blogs on sarie.com

See below for just a snippet of the wisdom that she regularly shares with visitors to her blog.  http://blogs.sarie.com/Anneliepot/page/2


"I know now


I know now that many people have cried because of their

unknown fears.
 


it took  a couple of weeks to understand

that not everything

Is being offered by hand.

it will always be around

Until we learn to

stand firm in courage and hope
 


we allow ourselves to love

Experience the hurt, to trust..

It will take

what it must.
 


To be wise, strong, loving,

And to be tall

To see I cant have it all..

cant control it all..
 


There are so much sorrow.

But on the other side

Is a brighter tomorrow.

To see my own reflection and know

I can accept it all and fight it all 
 


If I allow myself to see there

Will be bad days and good days that will

make this a journey to remember...." 

.....................................................................


Book your seat and be inspired.  Remember the mid-week break up for grabs.  You could be the winner!!!

Date:     16 October 2012
Time:     10h00 - 14h00
Cost:      R250, 00 per person - early bird special.
Venue:   Alice Art Gallery, Dryf Street, Ruimsig, Roodepoort.

See Facebook link below or my website for banking details.

Delegates are treated to informative and educational talks by experts in their respective fields, delicious treats on our menu, goodie bags, networking opportunity and stand to win prizes.

See this link for more information about the event on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/117067038440813/

You can also have a look at some of my previous blog posts for information about the event, our legal expert and the mid-week break up for grabs.

Hope to see you there!!!

For more information about my fabulous event, The Wellness & Networking Event For Women, contact me, Andeline Williams-Pretorius.


I am available to speak at your function or conference. 

Contact me for more information or to get a quote.


Andeline's Motivational Training was nominated for the prestigious ROCCI - Business of the year awards, 2012.

Andeline was also recognised by African Innovations as one of South Africa's Most Inspirational Women.  Their glossy page coffee-table book, featuring 30 women, including Andeline, will be available soon.

Http://www.andeline.co.za
info@andeline.co.za
Mobile: 072 856 0218


No comments:

Post a Comment