Sunday 2 September 2012

Confirmation, received and accepted with grace

An Author / Speaker was born.

I received the most wonderful telephone call on Thursday; an invitation to a book launch.  To hear that you have been an inspiration to someone and that they have accomplished their dream because of what you, because of how you inspired them, is huge.

That call and the launch that I attended yesterday was confirmation that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to do.  I receive and accept that confirmation with grace, but I know that it doesn't even belong to me, but to my Creator and to Cornelius Smal himself for making the decision to turn his dream into reality.

His proud parents: Mrs. Smal and Dr. Pieter Smal, together with his two brothers, make for a fantastic support system.  



Andeline & author, Cornelius Smal.



The cover image of the book.  

The title: "Sparky se Kringe in die Knysna", deur Cornelius Smal.

A number of years ago, while exploring the Knysna woods, Cornelius got separated from the group. With bruises, cuts, a dislocated shoulder and severely dehydrated, he wondered whether he'll get out of there alive. His experience gave birth to a wonderful book, in which he also gives tips on survival.  A great read that I'll recommend to anyone, including the youth.



 An Author / Speaker was born.



In this image, from left to right: 

Arod from Jacaranda 94.2, the author - Cornelius Smal, Desire Gardiner - "7de Laan, Binnelanders and Roepman" and myself: Andeline Williams-Pretorius.




Cornelius, the Author, doing the autograph-thing.


Words of encouragement to Cornelius about three years ago, have subsequently given birth to my programme, titled: Grow Your Personal Brand Or Business By Getting Great Publicity.


Click this link to see what I focus on in my programme:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Nine-Options-To-Grow-Your-Personal-Brand-or-Business-By-Getting-Great-Publicity&id=7203618

You too can publish your book, position yourself as an expert and stand out.



Need PR Services?

See this link for my blog post about this service.
http://www.andelinewilliamspretorius.blogspot.com/2012/09/andeline-williams-pretorius-pr.html


Best wishes on your journey.

From me: Andeline.  
Andeline is an Inspirational Speaker & Trainer and available to speak at your next event.  

Contact me with your enquiries - info@andeline.co.za
Mobile: 072 856 0218.

Andeline's Motivational Training was recently nominated for the prestigious ROCCI - Business Of The Year Awards, 2012.


Andeline was recognised by African Innovations as one of South Africa's Most Inspirational Women, together with twenty-nine others.  Their glossy-page coffee table book, coming soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment