Monday 22 October 2012

Expert positioning. If I could do it, imagine what YOU can do.

I just contributed my expert opinion to an article that Brumilda van Rensburg was also asked to contribute to. THE Brumilda van Rensburg.  This sounds to me like the stuff that dreams are made of; the only difference though is that it is true. Pity that I do not get to meet this icon. :-)

It is in moments like these that I can't help but look back and see the distance that I created between now and my background.  It is challenging though, because I am so used to working hard, setting goals and going after them.

Coming from a community where those who dared to dream were often told that they "think that they are better..."  So, dreaming of something different, meant that you risk rejection.  It took me a while to break free from this limitation, to realise that it could actually be beneficial to my community if I would accomplish my dreams and be in a position to go back and plough back.


The art of expert positioning
When you do it right, you can ensure that you not only score your own column (thank you Kuier magazine), or regular slot on radio (thank you RSG), but that you are in the minds of journalists, editors, producers and presenters when they are looking for an expert opinion.

Well, I have already submitted my next fabulous big dream to God and the universe.  And it is a privilege to dream dreams that include other people, their growth and reaching their full potention.

Watch this space for information on my upcoming public seminar on Expert Positioning, titled: Grow Your Personal Brand Or Business By Getting Great Publicity.


You can also read my blog post about my passion for PR.  See this link.
http://www.andelinewilliamspretorius.blogspot.com/2012/09/andeline-williams-pretorius-pr.html


Expert positioning for your group, employees or students
If you would like to invite me to share my wisdom about the best direction to take when it comes to expert positioning (and various options) with your group, employees or students, do contact me for more information.

I am also available to present my complete programme.

You can also read this blog post for a snippet on one of the options when it comes to my presentation on expert positioning.  See this link.
http://www.andelinewilliamspretorius.blogspot.com/2012/10/avoid-making-costly-mistakes-when.html


You can do it!!!
If I could do it and get to where I am with every little odd there is, appearing to be against me, imagine what you can do.


Have a beautiful Tuesday.

Contact me with your enquiries: info@andeline.co.za

Andeline Williams-Pretorius
CEO, Andeline's Motivational Training
Inspirational Speaker / Trainer / Author / Wife & Mother
Nominated in the ROCCI - Business of the year awards, 2012.
Andeline is Resident Life Coach & Columnist to Kuier Magazine. 
PR Consultant; Empathy & Relationship Expert on Afrikaans radio station: RSG
https://www.facebook.com/andelinewilliamspretorius


No comments:

Post a Comment