Thursday 3 May 2012

GROW YOUR BUSINESS BY GETTING GREAT PUBLICITY

EXPERT POSITIONING - Grow Your Business By getting Great Publicity, now also available as one on one seminar.
Go to http://www.andeline.co.za  
See About Andeline for more information.
Thank you

 WHAT I FOCUS ON DURING THIS SEMINAR:
1. Writing your book.Self-publishing and / or getting published by a national publisher.

2. Writing a regular column for a reputable publication.
3. Writing a press release that grabs the attention of the editor.
4. Registering your passion as an NPO.
5. Have a reputable publication tell your story or feature your business.
6. Share your expertise on radio or television.
7. What you should focus on when approaching the media.
8. Words of wisdom from journalists, producers & journalists.


You also receive my comprehensive notes.
Progress & results
I managed to secure radio interviews (on SAFM) for two past delegates.  One is currently writing her book and another had an article approved for an online newsletter after I suggested some changes.


EXPERT VARIETY

From time to time, I will speak to various experts, enquiring about their journey.  I will include one or two stories in my training, to give my delegates 

more examples; examples that they'll be able to relate to.


............................................





CONCLUSION

It doesn't matter who you are, what your story is, what line of business you are in. Expert positioning is possible.

I care about your journey. I care about inspiring you to position yourself as an expert in your respective field. For this reason, I part with valuable and implementable tips and secrets of the trade AND I include my comprehensive notes.

One of my previous delegates (Mercy Klassen) mentioned that even though she was interested in making use of my mentoring service afterwards, that she didn't have to, because my notes were comprehensive, very good and user-friendly.

Yes, I may have lost out on some money there, but her feedback is priceless.


........................................................

Feedback:Tamar Dakes from Beaming Kids
Thank you for a wonderful morning. It was a blessing sharing your space and time. Congrats on being so super good at what you do and sharing it so gracefully with the world.”



Adrienne Vickery from Milner Realty
"Dear Andeline, congrats and kudos to you - I have been to many seminars and networking events and your seminar was wonderful – so sincere and the guests were great- your talk was excellent. - thank you for a wonderful time. You inspire people to do better !!!


1 comment:

  1. Please book me a seat. I may be going to Tanzania for a 2-day 31 May and 1 June, so I'm not 100% sure I'll be back in time for this.

    ReplyDelete