Thursday 28 February 2013

Time to get your book out of your head and officially published?

Is it time for you to get your book out of your head and officially published?

If you answered "yes", then look no further.  This workshop might be just what you need. 
(Also available via correspondence, at R1 200).

See below this image for What qualifies me to guide you.

Please note: Prices subject to change, without prior notification


What qualifies me to guide you?
Apart from various training programmes, I have authored two books:

1. Success; it's your choice
This book was self-published in 2003 and approved by The Department of Education, for the school curriculum (for Life Orientation) in 2006.



2. In Mekaar Se Skoene
This is my book on Empathy.  I focus on this wonderful virtue and how it could transform various relationships.  It was published by national publishing house: Naledi (in December 2011) and has landed me a regular slot on radio (RSG), as Empathy & Relationship Expert.


And now I dream of adding Founder of a National Publishing House to my name.

Should you have any enquiries, you are welcome to contact me: info@andeline.co.za

Best wishes.

Andeline Williams-Pretorius
BA (Health Science & Social Services) Unisa
CEO, Andeline's Motivational Training
Inspirational Speaker, Trainer, Wife & Mother
Regular Empathy & Relationships Expert on Afrikaans radio station: RSG
Life Coach & Columnist to Kuier magazine
PR Consultant
Author of self-published: Success; it's your choice; and In Mekaar Se Skoene, published by Naledi.
Mobile: 072 856 0218



2 comments:

  1. Happy to see your blog as it is just what I’ve looking for and excited to read all the posts. I am looking forward to another great article from you.

    The Equation book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Henry,

    Thank you for your comment.

    Best wishes.

    Andeline

    ReplyDelete